Now in its third year, Mobile Money Canada attracts North Americas leading Mobile Payment, Mobile Banking, Mobile Commerce, and Mobile Money Transfer experts to discuss, debate, and develop strategies for accelerating the adoption of Mobile Money within Canada.
"With a speaker line-up featuring CEOs and executives that are actively driving mobile money initiatives around the world, Mobile Money Canada 2011 will provide our delegates with concrete examples and strategies for driving adoption of and capturing revenue from Mobile Money services within Canada," said Brent Ho-Young, Managing Director, Mobile Financial Services Practice, DonRiver Inc. "Mobile Money Canada 2011 is a must to attend if you are interested in learning from and networking with the leading mobile banking, mobile payments, and mobile money transfer pioneers from around the word."
Scott Lapstra, VP Emerging Payments, MasterCard Worldwide, recently shared his view of the annual Mobile Money Canada conference: "Mobile Money Canada is quite simply the most relevant forum for all things m–banking and m–commerce in Canada. It should not be missed."
Mobile Money Canada 2011 featured speakers include:
- Michael Joseph, Former CEO, Safaricom (M-Pesa); Current Strategic Advisor, Vodafone & Safaricom, and World Bank Fellow on Mobile Money Initiatives
- Wellington Sculley, VP Business Development, BOKU Inc.
- Karim Khoja, CEO, Roshan (M-Paisa)
- Brent Ho-Young, Managing Director, Mobile Financial Services Practice, DonRiver Inc.
- Yankee Group
- David Eads, VP Product Marketing, Kony
- Vince Kadar, President, Telepin Software
- Anant Tailor, VP Delivery, DonRiver Inc.
- HEAR from mobile money thought leaders and practitioners on the State of the Industry: Emerging Trends & Opportunities, Mobile Payments, and Mobile Financial Services Applications
- INTERACT with panel sessions featuring banks, mobile networks operators and payment processors amongst others
- LEARN & NETWORKwith the leading mobile solution vendors that have proven offerings and experience that can help accelerate and de-risk Mobile Money deployments